Friday, March 27, 2009

Project 365

So, I started another blog...I know, how many do I need? But I'm really excited about this one. I don't know how many of you have heard of "project 365", but the basic concept is simple: Take a picture everyday and post it. I think the original idea was to take just any picture, but I'm tweaking it just a little bit so that every picture represents one of my daily joys. I'm not good about writing in a journal everyday, but I do take pictures everyday, and a picture is worth a thousand words, right? Well, the plan is at the end of the year to publish the blog into a book, and that will be my photo journal for the year.
I only have two days done so far, but feel free to check it out by clicking here, or by clicking on the "project 365: daily joys" button on the sidebar.

3 comments:

Briawna said...

I've been pretty good about taking a picture a day but horrible at scrapping them. Your pictures blow mine out of the water. I've decided this is my chance to work a little on photography, too, right? I love that this idea is catching. I think it's a great project.

Lhone said...

Wow. what a cool idea. Good luck with an every day goal. I would be awful! I'll check it out daily.

Kelli said...

I love this!! What a fun idea. You are such an amazing photographer. What kind of camera do you have? I really love reading your blog and now I can look at your photo blog too :) Thanks again for bringing us dinner. Can I get your recipe? You are an amazing woman!!