Ethan also had an appointment today. He's 29 lbs. and 34 1/2" tall. He's a good sized kid...yay him!
At the end of the visit, Ethan had to get a shot and Justin had to do his PKU test (where they poke his foot and squeeze blood out). Obviously Ethan started crying when he got his shot, and Justin was crying while they did his blood work, and then Matthew started crying even though he didn't have to have anything done to him. That's right, all three boys crying (and not quietly). Matthew finally managed to get out that he needed to go to the bathroom. I asked if he could wait until we were done, and that made him cry harder. A nurse was walking by our door and took pity on me and offered to take Matthew to the bathroom (it was just next door). By the time we left, Ethan was still crying(this time because I told him to wait until we got outside to open up his sucker), Justin was crying, and Matthew's face was all puffy, red and tear-stained from crying. We attratcted a lot of stares on the way out! It wasn't really that bad, but I'm glad it's all over.
Oh, and Justin isn't so much of a sweetheart anymore. He doesn't like to sleep and is fussy a lot. The doctor said "He's a baby, that's what they do" when I asked him about it. What, no magic pill?! Oh well, going on 2 hours of sleep isn't that bad...I've done it before, I can do it again!




1 comments:
what makes this story so funny is that I've Been there! I am so sorry. Welcome to life with three kids. Don't have an arm for everyone that's crying! Poor Heather.
Post a Comment