Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Morning For Two Cool Kids

The Easter Bunny brought Matthew and Ethan some awesome Power Rangers sunglasses. They LOVE them!
The funny thing about Easter morning was that Matthew doesn't really believe in the Easter Bunny. He kept telling me "thank you" for going to the store and getting him fun things. I kept trying to tell him that it wasn't me, it was the Easter Bunny, but it took all day for him to believe me. Funny.



Don't you love the sunglasses pictures with the tags still on...what can I say...we're a pretty classy family! I love the ones of Ethan...he looks like he's trying to be cool (apparently it's not cool to smile...you have to look tough).

2 comments:

Kricket said...

Heather,
What a cute family. I look forward to getting to know you better thought the MBASA, it is really an amazing group of ladies.
Kricket

Sabrina O'Malley said...

What a good looking bunch of boys you have. We are excited to have you in the MBASA. Coming back to school has been one of the best decisions our family has made.
Sabrina