Well, hopefully this isn't too much information for anyone, but if you get squeamish about pregnancy details, maybe you shouldn't read this one. I had a doctor's appointment today, and I'm actually making progress. Last week, I wasn't dilated, and I was hardly effaced. Today, I'm a little past a "1" and I'm 75% effaced. That's the most effaced I've been before going into labor, so who knows what that means. Don't hold your breath, though, I don't have a history of going early, so I probably still have a little more time. I'm full-term today though, so I guess you never know. Just thought I'd keep you updated.
P.S. is anyone else really starting to hate the snow?
1 year ago




1 comments:
Yes I'm tired of the snow! And way to go on the pregnancy progress! I hope everything goes beautifully! I'll write you more details of baby Chase when I catch up on sleep!
Rach
Post a Comment