Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pictures of Cutes

Cutes. That's what Matthew calls her. All the time. He came up with it all by himself. Adorable.




7 comments:

Briawna said...

the name fits!

Kelli said...

She is adorable! Just a perfect little beauty :) Love those shoes!

Candida Marie said...

so dang cute!

i have those bands for elena, love them.

and those shoes! did you make or buy them?

Heather - said...

Candida,

I love those bands, too. She wears one almost everyday. And, I bought the shoes at Walmart. I LOVE them.

Lhone said...

Too, too cutes. I love her smile. She is seriously one of the cutest little girls. Such a doll. too bad you can't keep her tiny :)

Jackie said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby!

Kristen Mackrory said...

I LOVE that Matthew gave her such a sweet and fitting nickname. She actually looks a lot like him...especially in the 3rd picture down...the black and white one.