Saturday, January 23, 2010

Five Minutes of Justin's Morning as Portrayed in Ten Pictures

I am a cute, happy little boy.


Inexplicably, I become like this.


And this.


And this.


Oh wait. What's that?


It's Daddy shoveling the front walk. "Hi Daddy!"


I'm happy again.


"Outside? Please?"


Mom said no.


And now we're back to this.

The End

8 comments:

Lhone said...

hahaha!!! I am laughing! I've felt that way today too.. I'm happy, I'm not, I'm happy, I'm not. I feel for the boy. Way to go capturing the moments on film.

Candida Marie said...

such a CUTE idea!

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

I feel for the boy! Life does have its ups and downs. Even sad, he's just too cute.
Grandma Hatch

Kelli said...

The mom said no picture just broke my heart! I find the same dramatic ups and downs with all of my kids, and I usually resort to, "back to bed...you obviously didn't get enough sleep last night!" What a funny, cute, creative post. Love it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristen Mackrory said...

I have those days too! I love your beautiful pictures.

Kelli said...

Hey, give me your email address and I will send you some great links to some websites with recipes and helpful healthful tips :)

Rachel said...

What a cute story that little face told. How are you?