Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dreaming







Apparently when I get stressed, I want to spend money. Probably not the healthiest solution. :)

6 comments:

Lhone said...

Are you sure your not Blaine's sister?

Michelle said...

I am surprised the Kitchenaid is Green. That is my color. What happened to red? I am sorry to hear you are stressed. Dreaming is better than eating!

Michelle said...

I am surprised the Kitchenaid is Green. That is my color. What happened to red? I am sorry to hear you are stressed. Dreaming is better than eating!

Heather - said...

I didn't know green was your color! How fun! Don't get me wrong, I still love red, but I saw this green one, and thought it was a really fun color for a kitchenaid. Kind of spunky.

Heather - said...

Oh, and it's only better than eating as long as you don't actually spend the money!

Candida Marie said...

good ways to spend some dough though! so if you find a way to get these items free of charge, will you pick up a second for me? thanks!