So, we probably should have saved all of our stimulus package, since we're going back to school and will shortly have no income, but...we didn't. We saved most of it, but we let each other take a portion of it and blow it on whatever we wanted. Maybe that's a tiny bit irresponsible, but it was fun (he he). With my money, I replaced my tripod head that's been broken for the last seven years (has it really been that long?), bought a tripod carrying case, Photoshop Elements 6, and a couple of books on how to actually use Photoshop Elements 6. Needless to say, I've been having a lot of fun playing "photographer". Someday I hope to be really proficient with the program, but I wanted to share some of my first attempts. Hope you enjoy them!







2 comments:
I'm happy you got to get your tripod head and other stuff! I love the pictures of Justin!
Love, Mom
Cute Pix, Heather. (It's Lacy Anderson from MBASA.) I was wondering if I could get your email address? just email me at: lacy.anderson@gmail.com
Talk to you soon. I like to pretend I'm a photographer, actually:
http://lacyandersonphotography.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment