I promise to do a post that has pictures of Us in Montana, with witty recounts of what we did, but until I have the time and energy to put into it, enjoy pictures of Bannack, MT. One of my favorite places to visit in the state, it was Montana's first capitol, but eventually, after the mines stopped producing, was abandoned. Unlike some ghost towns, you can walk into all but three of the remaining buildings, and explore to your heart's content...which is pretty awesome.
Bannack was a rough town back in the day, complete with a sheriff that was the leader of a dangerous underground gang. Bannack:














1 year ago




6 comments:
Wow, those are amazing Heather! What a cool town to explore!
Heather I LOVE that first pic! I totally want to print that off and put it somewhere in my house- just not quite sure where yet. It's so pretty! Any way I could buy the digital file so that I can print it someday?
The rest of the pics are amazing too. Sorry I don't ever leave comments, but I love seeing your photography!
Those are really cool pics. It looks like a fun place to visit. sorry we were LAME and left ;)
amazing!!!! i so want to go there too.
Beautiful!!!
Love your photos (as always)!
Post a Comment