Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Funny Talk

James' grandpa passed away last night (that's not the funny part of this post), and we've been discussing the possibility of going to SoCal for the memorial service. While there, we thought it would be fun to take the kids to Disneyland. But with the no job thing and all, we're not sure if we could make it happen. While James and I were contemplating possessions that we could sell to generate the money that we would need, Justin walked in, put his hand on top of my hand, looked me straight in the eyes and said:

"Moms (that's what he calls me), don't sell me for money, okay?"

7 comments:

Cynthia Hatch said...

Poor kid! Hahaha.

Andrea said...

What about going to Knott's Berry Farm, that's cheaper. Like $23 a ticket for the kids $35 for the grown-ups. I'm tossing around that idea.

Kristen Mackrory said...

Too cute.

Lhone said...

I feel like selling my kids sometimes. it would also be one less ticket to buy at disney! Funny kid.

CL said...

Love it! Just perfect. And while I love Disneyland I will say that one time while we were driving there Luke (5) told me we could just go to Chuck E. Cheese instead. And they don't even care about the pizza- just the games. So there's a thought :-)

Candida Marie said...

wow. that is memorable!

Sabrina O'Malley said...

That is so funny. What a cutie!

I thought about you when I heard the news. I hope it works out for you to go. I think most of Aunt Shelly's family will be there.

If you have other family in the SoCal area they might be able to get discount tickets for you depending on what deals they have going on now.