Monday, April 19, 2010

Can someone please tell this little girl that she is only five months old, and much too little to be trying this?:

Way more ambitious than her brothers :)

8 comments:

Fowler family said...

Holy smokes, she's crawling!!! She's probably trying to keep up with her brothers!!!

Heather - said...

Well, I guess this was a little misleading. :) She's not actually crawling yet, just getting up on her knees and rocking back and forth. But still - crawling can't be that far off!

Lhone said...

that is one of the cutest things. I love how little she is, but up on her knees. she still keeps me happy about having another girl. what a doll. I hope brianna is at least half as cute as she is.

Rachel said...

What a little beauty! And way to go girlie!

Andrea said...

Melissa was the same way. Followed by taking her first steps by nine months, so WATCH OUT!

Kristen Mackrory said...

Wow! Go Natalie. :) But if she is like Matthew was, won't this be a happy thing? INDEPENDENCE!!!

Heather - said...

Kristen,

That is true :)

Kelli said...

Ooooh! I just want to squish her!!!